Meikyuu Metro - Mezametara Saikyoushoku Datta node Shima Risu o Tsurete Shinsekai o Aruku - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Scene 21

Dex-chan lover
I hope the mc doesn’t start preaching to the girl about how what she did was “wrong”.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the mc doesn’t start preaching to the girl about how what she did was “wrong”.
He's lived for too long within the Metro where survival meant doing what you had to do, even if that meant killing; mercy is a privledge of the strong, and he already knows he drastically surpasses her, let alone the bandits, so I hope so as well.

Funny enough, seeing that girl got splash with blood when cutting the throat of the bandit reminded me of my first time cook a chicken.
Didnt know i need to slit it's throat to kill it before loping it's head off.
The blood spray combine with it's dead twitching really make a mess in the kitchen and also on my clothes :ROFLMAO:

The mc didnt have the resolve to kill a human enemy at first encounter is quite normal considering he is still bound by the moral of our time.
What would be weird is that when he finally done it and acting like "throwing up" or "gross out".
It's like finishing off a hunted prey or kill a chicken to cook.
When you do that many time then you start to become dull at that kind of stuffs. It's really help.

Dex-chan lover
When you're as strong as the MC, you have the privilege to choose whether to kill the enemy or not. It's why he's able to hesitate and make quick decisions; he's too fast and too strong for them. The girl isn't like him, so she kills to protect herself. The squirrel is probably strong to choose as well, but it's a big risk considering the size difference, so killing is expected.

Plus, modern moralities and whatnot clashing with the mushroom world's.

Users who are viewing this thread