Meikyuu Metro - Mezametara Saikyoushoku Datta node Shima Risu o Tsurete Shinsekai o Aruku - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Scene 23

Dex-chan lover
yea fr. Kinda don't like the whole "welllll i'll maaaaaybe do itttt who knoooows" attitude. If ur struggling to enjoy translating the story its ight to pass it on to someone else. Honestly as long as it grammatically makes sense I'd be happy, cuz some translations.. hoo boy can the grammar be rough lol
badly machine translation group:
:pepela:

Banned
Well, if they had had their way with her i would have dropped it instantly.

Group Leader
@Heike I think you should just skip redrawing the sfx and just Sub (put the translation beside) them for faster releases, because the longer it takes to release, the more the story drags and getting boring for you and others. It's like we're reading a slow paced arc the more it takes time.

I'd rather you do rush work on RD and TS than an MTL trash group pick this one up. They have a history of awful grammars, typos and really really bad RD and TS.

Last edited:
Group Leader
@Heike I think you should just skip redrawing the sfx and just Sub (put the translation beside) them for faster releases, because the longer it takes to release, the more the story drags and getting boring for you and others. It's like we're reading a slow paced arc the more it takes time.

I'd rather you do rush work on RD and TS than an MTL trash group pick this one up. They have a history of awful grammars, typos and really really bad RD and TS.

I'm considering it. I just personally don't like leaving them untouched for this one and this mangaka isn't taking a chill pill on having big ones. You're stuck with me at least until I'm done with volume 4. Will reevaluate whether I continue after that's done.

Dex-chan lover
I'm considering it. I just personally don't like leaving them untouched for this one and this mangaka isn't taking a chill pill on having big ones. You're stuck with me at least until I'm done with volume 4. Will reevaluate whether I continue after that's done.
I really appreciate your work, it is a very clean scan and a coherent translation, thank you. I hope you start enjoying the story again, I know it doesn't have the same punch to it as it did before, but I think it could lead somewhere good.

Dex-chan lover
I know many hate the fact the MC has issues with killing humans for the first time, but I think this is actually a pretty decent way of it. It is not a thousand battles and he still lets the enemy go, he felt uncomfortable committing his first murder, ever, but now that he has been pushed, he is treating them like the monsters he has killed before.

Double-page supporter
Because I'm mad, I'm mad, shamone, ah (mad, mad, really, really mad)

You know I'm mad, I'm mad (mad, mad)

You know it, ah (Really, really mad)

You know I'm mad, I'm mad, shamone (mad, mad)

You know (Really, really mad)

And the whole world has to answer right now

Just to tell you once again

Who's mad?
I don’t know if you’re over 30, or just deeply steeped in 80s music, but that was hilarious!😆

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, while still enjoyable, it really went downhill once he left the dungeon. It fell into the Isekai cliche which we seen a million times (yes I know this is not a Isekai but probably some "time travel" maguffin).
I guess it just really dragged on for me? The exposition was quite bland and the chick that was introduced wasn't that interesting either, can't even remember her name.
Bruh. Go reread old chapters, you've forgotten the plot. They literally explain what happened. What is dragging is the release pace, and nothing more.

And him struggling with mere bandits so much after all this time felt kinda weird, and the usual japanese "I can't kill ppl uwu" was really grating on the nerves as well.
Except,
Finally realized this isn't a game and his old world sensibilities will get people killed.
This. He was holding out hope for humanity being better than animals for all of like 2-3 chapters, with the power to be able to do so in the situation they were in. And he's now accepted that they aren't, and he can and must deal with them properly.

Double-page supporter
Honestly, while still enjoyable, it really went downhill once he left the dungeon. It fell into the Isekai cliche which we seen a million times (yes I know this is not a Isekai but probably some "time travel" maguffin).
I guess it just really dragged on for me? The exposition was quite bland and the chick that was introduced wasn't that interesting either, can't even remember her name. And him struggling with mere bandits so much after all this time felt kinda weird, and the usual japanese "I can't kill ppl uwu" was really grating on the nerves as well.
There’s nothing in the dungeon. It’d be more boring for him to stay in there and power level.

Users who are viewing this thread