Meikyuu Metro - Mezametara Saikyoushoku Datta node Shima Risu o Tsurete Shinsekai o Aruku

This has intrigued me quite a bit, I hope to see more of it in the future. I thank all who have worked on it and wish them good health.

Im madly in love with this manga, like literally, the excited feeling to know what is the world that the mc is living is one of the thing that's lost when i read manga, all this time i read manga just to kill time, and now the feeling is back, I'm really really excited to wait for new chapter

Double-page supporter
i sure wish we got a description of wtf a fungal class was and some other important things instead of the two flash back chapters that should have just been .5 bonus chapters in this manga that cant even release 12 chapters in a year consistently.

anyways this is good stuff, binge it when theres 40 chapters saved up

Aggregator gang
Overall this is interesting and I look forward to seeing more. There is some ability bloat but my hope is that the author will be keeping a rein on what the MC actually needs and not just spam a bunch of used-one-time abilities. Some of the reveals I have no idea how it's going to play out because it seems nonsensical but I'm open to being surprised when they actually explain it all.

The constant 'squeak' stuff is kind of annoying but either it tapers off later on or I just stopped noticing it as much. It'll probably be way more tolerable either way when there are more characters to speak. The 'level' system is kind of weird since this setting doesn't seem to have a universal video game status screen (yet?) but it does seem everything else is there if this does turn out to be a giant 'world became a video game' type story.

lol now i get it, why they didn't translate this anymore, this is just another "wimp virgin extreme OP MC that cannot point it sword to a famous murderer and rapist.

summary translste chp 24-27:
what !?? u gangrape my virgin girlfriend !!?? it's ok here a single soft punch then go sleep. what about my sword and skill ?? hee no worry it is just a gangrape, i am a virgin wimp who enjoys looking my gf getting gangrape, its only rape n a bunch of hit of her entire body afterall, no problem... what about previous victim that got killed after raped ? once again no problem, i am a wimp virgin, theres no way i hit u more than one punch let alone killing you, it is just a RAPE afterall.

I have decent expectations for this Japanese Post-Apocalyptic series. The story adds some intriguing things BESIDES Technology. People have had to adapt, there's no computers or Systems, there's only the Fungal Growth. The MC dies in a train accident, revives DEEP within the Metro, and meets his sidekick, a cute squeakin little carbuncle.
All the hate and "headaches" people get from reading her "squeak" speech aren't looking at the quirks of characters. She's a literal creature who isn't a harem character(at least not yet with no chance of becoming a humanoid). The MC is relatable, he doesn't want to kill humans, but he still fought his way out of the metro, nearly dying time after time, to get where he is, trying to get back to human society.
Some of yall don't WANT to invest in another character with good morals. Go find an NTR and Evil MC series.

Users who are viewing this thread