Meiou-sama ga Tooru no desu yo! - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Any spoilers as to what would happen to the kingdom after this?

Earlier I posted spoilers summarizing the story as "human idiocy and foolishness". The miko gave the 'two doors' prophecy: one of wood, simple and plain; another of bone and blood, leading to death and suffering. The Church literally wrenched the second door open, in their hubris and lust for power.

Coexistence door was shattered with the raid on the monster village. But the attempted burning of Iris as a witch is what truly gives Shu his purpose for existence, and defines his (in-)humanity as a Demon Lord.

You asked what happens to the Holy Kingdom of Grineer. But I'll instead cite what happens to this city. It becomes a glass parking lot; magic mechanism described in detail in WN as a weaponized zero-point energy cascade "magic spell test" by Shu. Becomes one of his defining attacks as a Demon Lord, with "ice" (lit: energy DEATH) as his theme. (City turns into a giant frozen lake of supercooled liquid oxygen/nitrogen in a hemisphere gouged out of the earth.)

As for the Kingdom itself? See that kid the Dullahan rescued and raised? He comes back with a vengeance, and comissions Shu to obliterate the Kingdom in the most operatic fashion possible.

TL;DR: Mass genocide of the city/church by Shu as retribution for Iris. Mass genocide of the entire Holy Grineer Kingdom and humanity as a whole plunged into a dark ice age by The Boy as retribution for his "father" (the Dullahan).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why'd the author feel the need to end the chapter like this? I regret reading it.

Double-page supporter
This can go two ways i guess ... either MC is late and she is burned to a crisp and he is going mental or he arrives in time. I hope he makes it :/

Dex-chan lover
Earlier I posted spoilers summarizing the story as "human idiocy and foolishness". The miko gave the 'two doors' prophecy: one of wood, simple and plain; another of bone and blood, leading to death and suffering. The Church literally wrenched the second door open, in their hubris and lust for power.

Coexistence door was shattered with the raid on the monster village. But the attempted burning of Iris as a witch is what truly gives Shu his purpose for existence, and defines his (in-)humanity as a Demon Lord.

You asked what happens to the Holy Kingdom of Grineer. But I'll instead cite what happens to this city. It becomes a glass parking lot; magic mechanism described in detail in WN as a weaponized zero-point energy cascade "magic spell test" by Shu. Becomes one of his defining attacks as a Demon Lord, with "ice" (lit: energy DEATH) as his theme. (City turns into a giant frozen lake of supercooled liquid oxygen/nitrogen in a hemisphere gouged out of the earth.)

As for the Kingdom itself? See that kid the Dullahan rescued and raised? He comes back with a vengeance, and comissions Shu to obliterate the Kingdom in the most operatic fashion possible.

TL;DR: Mass genocide of the city/church by Shu as retribution for Iris. Mass genocide of the entire Holy Grineer Kingdom and humanity as a whole plunged into a dark ice age by The Boy as retribution for his "father" (the Dullahan).
When either of that bit comes, remind me to cook popcorn

Dex-chan lover

I felt cathartic reading this, thank you.

Aggregator gang
Any spoilers as to what would happen to the kingdom after this? I will not be satisfied unless the whole kingdom is burned to the ground by our MC.
from what i remember:
basically deleted. MC is a death spirit his magic is not really flashy more like "lights out"

Dex-chan lover
It really just shows that the monsters are as sentient as humans and it was not Shu's influence that caused the monster village to be sentient and peaceful.

It also shows that the church is straight up infested with psychotic battle junkies and is in fact indoctrinating younger generations to be more psychotic
Lmao I was raised Catholic and was told I'm a soldier of christ whos duty it is to convert others. Most religions are like this one IMO.

Thanks the translation as always. It seems that you at least pay attention to what you write down, unlike many people/AI lately.
It can be horrible to live in such a world. And there is probably such a place in our world too, we just don't know about it. Fortunately?

If this manga just updated a bit more often it'd be a lot more popular 😓

Oh and can anyone tell me where I can read the novel?

Any spoilers as to what would happen to the kingdom after this? I will not be satisfied unless the whole kingdom is burned to the ground by our MC.
He gives a a certain amount of time to the kingdom to evacuate, once the time is up he just pops up and destroys the city with a single spell, a tier 14 or 15 level spell I think

Users who are viewing this thread