Meiou-sama ga Tooru no desu yo! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I feel pretty bad for all these people. I like how this story doesn't give us a reason to hate them, and lets us as readers decide how we should feel about their deaths.

Damn, I feel pretty bad for all these people. I like how this story doesn't give us a reason to hate them, and lets us as readers decide how we should feel about their deaths.
Well at same time he knows they think of him as monster and how humans react to killing so him moving in area with a lot of humans seems like a dumbass way if you try to avoid Killing.

Dex-chan lover
"magic atoms"
"acceleration magic to manipulate the vectors"

I hope that the original was more elegantly worded than the translation made it seem, because that is some next level science-powered BS'ing, even by power fantasy writing standards. Sure, it's technically sound about half the time, but if I called the act of casually tossing a pebble a "numerical adjustment of the momentum vector relative to the target by means of timed release of centripetal force over half an elliptical orbit" for no justifiable or meaningfully artistic reason, you'd call me insane, bleach your eyes, then burn my academic paper.

A shame because I can actually see this world allow a very compelling story... if you can first remove the MC himself.

Users who are viewing this thread