If we ignore the multiple Christmas and New Year's chapters...a year has not passed. Surprisingly technology from 1994 advanced so rapidly we had flat screen monitors and smart phones when Shinichi and Ran were kids!I wonder how much time passed in-universe since Kudo got got.
Yeah, but it was before the days when everyone had one, that was the point of the Detective Boys badges. It felt really cutting edge at the time that the professor would invent something like that.Did phones even exist when this manga started? Was Graham Bell still around?
Did Kogoro always refer to Sonoko as 'Sonoko-ojousama'?
Yeah, its like he made the super hard kick football and thought: "Yeah, this is my zenith, I expect Conan will use this every case, it would be foolish of me to even attempt to come up with any other invention..."This thread reminds me, Agasa really should be making some serious bleeding edge gadgets by now, no? Even x-ray glasses should be child's play to him. Something on the caliber of the underwater scooter from Black Iron Submarine... maybe a flying skateboard that utilizes drones??
They even use phone box... and bento/earring phoneDid phones even exist when this manga started? Was Graham Bell still around?
At the latest, after seeing all that graffiti in the elevator, I would've noped out of there instantly.Yeah no, you'll have to force and manhandle me first before getting me inside a sketchy abandoned building, no matter how lost I am.