Meiten Restaurant - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Ingredient Supply Official

Dex-chan lover
there's already more characters than I thought there would be and I'm honestly enjoying the new staff members a lot. thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I mean they decay so I guess it kinda makes sense that they age, but wait a minute how long has our bone air head been here? Since keisuke isn't just bones and looks to be at least 16(manga standards) he has been here for A long while, but no bones, does the decay take decades or is she special?

Group Leader
I mean they decay so I guess it kinda makes sense that they age, but wait a minute how long has our bone air head been here? Since keisuke isn't just bones and looks to be at least 16(manga standards) he has been here for A long while, but no bones, does the decay take decades or is she special?
Looking at the term the raw used (成人), Keisuke should be at least 18, maybe even older. I'm just as confused as you about Honemi though!

Aggregator gang
I'm more inclined to think it's more of what you do in the afterlife rather than how long you stay, as MC seems to know her and judging by the fact that resentment keeps them humanoid and scratchy lines are never a good sign, I'll bet she has a story that'll make us cry.

Users who are viewing this thread