Meiten Restaurant - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Beware of Amnesia!?

Dex-chan lover
Gatarou "Live and let live, and you bet I'll live"

Last edited:
Supporter
qGsPSzB.jpeg

Fed-Kun's army
Love how Gatarou has been showed growing up to be more mature, him at the start probably would be more resenting towards the big bro guy but now he's shown forgiving him & even be more determined to stay alive ;w;

Also lore!!!!!!! The girl seems like Honemi-chan-san with her curt attitude but interestingly in ch.2 the flashback girl seems more like Honemi-chan w/ the smile (she also wore sailor-fuku unlike the girl here)??? What if they're twins but somehow their souls merged here... Can't wait for more backstory!! :win:

Dex-chan lover
The blank food memory logs for them makes me think they are not properly connected to the afterlife in some way. Either by not being truly dead like he wants, or being close to being a vengeful spirit like the dream mentioned.

Dex-chan lover
Gatarou lying to the big bro about the accident so he could pass on in peace was really sweet

Looks like he have some sort of repressed memory related to a Honemi or a really good look-alike, I’m curious if the memory has been repressed since he was alive or if the shock of dying made him forget

Dex-chan lover
Love how Gatarou has been showed growing up to be more mature, him at the start probably would be more resenting towards the big bro guy but now he's shown forgiving him & even be more determined to stay alive ;w;

Also lore!!!!!!! The girl seems like Honemi-chan-san with her curt attitude but interestingly in ch.2 the flashback girl seems more like Honemi-chan w/ the smile (she also wore sailor-fuku unlike the girl here)??? What if they're twins but somehow their souls merged here... Can't wait for more backstory!! :win:
Also Gatarou is definitely involved in her death somehow. Maybe not directly but they have a certain relationship that the death severed

Users who are viewing this thread