Melancholia - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Juvenile

Contributor
Oooh Douman Seiman, his weird sense of humor always gets me mmm...

Contributor
Lol, they hit a dude like nothing and bury him alive, ah ah ah, god, i love this manga and its nonsense. :D

Contributor
Damn, was not ready for that NSFW at the end there, way too lewd.

Page 7 Holy fuck that escalated quickly lol, and the end was great ?

Supporter
Douman Saiman seems to be pretty intense on his pro trans views, from what I gather. Wondering if he himself may have such an attraction to the idea.

Dex-chan lover
I want to tsukkomi "That's where the punchline is!?"

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely baffled at some people in these comments. A character explicitly says that their reason for wishing to magically turn into a girl had nothing to do with wanting to be a girl, but was instead a way to hopefully avoid reigniting their previous conflict if Takeru ever returned. It's a pretty original short story: A homosexual boy fails to express his love (which became bullying instead) and sees becoming a girl as a way to avoid conflict if ever reuniting so he could apologize.

What do people in the comments do with this premise? Wring out every bit of uniqueness and creativity by rigidly mischaracterizing Kanbaru as simply trans instead, because every story with a gender swap element can only mean that. Just like boys with 'girly' hobbies must be gay. It's a stupid and reductive attitude that spits on the effort the author put into making something original.

Users who are viewing this thread