Mellow - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for the oneshot

So i guess the one who was killed by MC's father is a loan shark?(from how there's a lot of money around the floor)
I feel bad for MC's mom though, being left behind alone. Although i can't blame MC too much since he's still a child...

Dex-chan lover
Page 3 and page 4 have typos. Mellow has a double e on page 3, and "Seh changes" should be "She changed".

Story and art were good, I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for the TL.

Dex-chan lover
Has enough ambiguity to give me some copium, with the loss of the bag and shoes simply being symbols of letting go of their emotional/historical baggage.

Dex-chan lover
dude, if you have any problem, don't write or draw anything like this, let's talk it out, maybe one of us can be some of help

Group Leader
Page 3 and page 4 have typos. Mellow has a double e on page 3, and "Seh changes" should be "She changed".

Story and art were good, I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for the TL.
i will edit it asap after i get home from work. thanks for telling me.

Dex-chan lover
Suicide is the weak way out. Become successful instead. Then buy out your shitty neighbourhood. Control everything. Flaunt your wealth to their broke ass. That's the better way.

Fed-Kun's army
Suicide is the weak way out. Become successful instead. Then buy out your shitty neighbourhood. Control everything. Flaunt your wealth to their broke ass. That's the better way.
You don't have the right to call people who commit suicide weak, fucking asshole.

Dex-chan lover
You don't have the right to call people who commit suicide weak, fucking asshole.
Just saying the truth. Life sucks. Even more so for some people. but if you do commit suicide, who really wins in the end? You, who died? Or those who caused you pain? You are dead, so obviously you aren't winning. You want to win. You have to win. And to win, you have to be strong. Swat away thoughts of suicide. Think of the future, set a long term goal, then set a short term goal. Go at it. Slowly break down the walls that life throws at you. Overcome everything and win. If you fail, go do it again. Don't quit. You won't win if you quit.

Me? I'm still threading the line of poverty. But at least I'm not living on a house with no roof anymore. At least I have enough food to live now. Enough water to get me to next month.

Like I said, suicide is the easy way out. The weak way out. Don't be weak. Be strong. If you are weak, then slowly get stronger. It's the only way for people like us, who drew the shit stick in life. to get ahead in life. Get stronger, be successful. Even if you are slow, what's important is that you win in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread