Meme Girls - Ch. 63 - The Bus

CBC

Aggregator gang
These Creepy Pastas are pretty fun in this art style.

Fed-Kun's army
Living in an area with public transportation? That must be like having a job that pays bonuses and doesn't revoke vacations.

New series soon? Would be so cool, Clinic of horrors but more based in reality

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, in real life, if a bus comes at 21:55 or 9:55 pm, provided that it's on your schedule, it's likely a real bus. Now, whether it's safe or not to be on public transportation that late at night, especially close to the weekends when people are getting drunk and rowdy is another thing altogether, but probably not a ghost bus. Given how many bad things can and have happened on public transportation and private buses though, the ghost bus might actually be a better (or at least no worse) option however.

As scary as ghosts are, I feel like evil sociopathic humans can be scarier.

Double-page supporter
I reality the driver would not care if you did not climb aboard. They would give you few seconds and that it.

Group Leader
Looks like the bus destination board says 21:5(5), which probably wouldn't happen in reality either (it would only be the route number and destination on there if the bus is in service). Though it's a nice creepypasta. I wonder what would happen if you get on. Take you to never-never land perhaps.

Double-page supporter
This has become advertisement for other stories apparently.
Hopefully they will go back to the meme girls soon instead of trying to bait us with that shit.

Users who are viewing this thread