Meme Girls - Ch. 84 - Love, From Light Years Away

@R-Mod

Telling people to shut up when they're making valid points that you clearly can't refute isn't nice you know?

What I'm trying to argue here (and I assume you understand but actively try to ignore) is that Lume over here clearly showed signs of such misconception. People who completely understand, like for example the rest of us, wouldn't word our comments that way, that much is obvious.

But since you're so adamant on trying to "win" whatever contest you think you're in, go ahead and make yourself seem like you're in the right by pinging Lume to settle this conversation. I'm not rude enough so I'll have to leave it to you.

Ah but that would put you in a bad position and you wouldn't want that, would you? I can tell this by googling all your past comments on Mangadex (all it takes is to type ["R-Mod" mangadex] into Google), you're just generally an insufferable person.

Oh well, if you think getting blocked, or just wasting people's time is a win, I guess I'll just have to give you it shamefully enough.

God I'm sad for your parents.

@Probablies Your definition of misconception is basically the argument of red vs crimson. Both are different colors, just different shades, but the differences are so insignificant, they don't even count. So call me insufferable all you like, but at least I don't bother pointing out the obvious and also admit when I've made a mistake. Thinking about it, I made a mistake in thinking you have logical senses.

And no I'm not going to ping him, because there's literally no reason to. You just continuously refuse to admit the fact what you did was utterly pointless and just stating the obvious. You could've just accepted that from the start, but still you refuse to. That's all there is to it.

@R-Mod @Probablies Okay first of all this is pathetic of both of you, just look at yourselves and see how you're making the kind of stereotypical slights at each other that you see in a youtube comment section by some teenagers trying to sound mature. Warp travel is still a matter of scientific theory and hasn't actually been able to be put into practice as of yet, so arguing about it as if it's definitive is pointless. Different fictions depict it in different ways and this one clearly has it so that the space in one location is swapped with the space in another as no time has gone by, pointed out by the distance originally vs the date when she arrives. It can be called a teleport, instant transmission, or w/e else you want even if other fictions define those things differently as well, it's still the same gist of the matter and what actually matters is the understanding that comes from it. It doesn't need to be astrophysicist levels, hell it can be Patrick Star levels. The fact both of you keep replying to each other over this "debate" shows that you're both trying to win it, not just one of you. You're in a comment section arguing over the internet, you both lost the moment it started.

@KazumiSangaku
Yes I'm quite ashamed of myself for partaking in such petty arguments over something as stupid as pride and I'm honestly sorry for all the people who's had to sit through it.

It's just... I've never been good with ignoring people like R-Mod and for that I'm extremely sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread