Meme Girls

Title, Meme Girls...Genre, comedy...?

These latest chapters are neat in their own way but should be in another comic that im not going to read.

I want my memegirls back please. :(

Double-page supporter
@ssj4maiko merry wether is American............. they just draw in a manga like style. they even use web toon normally this is just an creator approved upload

I think we should probably delete all the ones just dumped in, they seem to be the Internet Explorer chapters that the author split into a different series and is already on the site.

@justforthelulz they draw in a korean Manwha style mostly. They even read like badly translated toons. its hard to get into read their works. they find a viral topic and meld a story about them. like internet explorer, no one uses that browser.

VHS one hit home. The quality is so terrible I can't stand to watch and especially listen to them anymore. Just the sad reality that nothing last forever. Home recorded ones suffer so much faster and harder too. We have about 50 nice store bought vhs tapes that my Mom don't wanna part with because of the sentimental value, especially Disney Movies even though we haven't touched em in years because we have DVDs of em. They have little to no monetary value left even for collectors because they're heavily watched from 90-05 or so and none of the boxes are in great shape either.

Some DVDs are corrupting already too. We took great care of them too being older and our mother was strict about treating them very nice because she was paranoid about scratches on em (and rightfully so). And yet they skip scenes, box sets have unplayable episodes, Green/pixelated mess, or they don't wanna play on one DVD player but will another & vice versa for seemingly no reason.

Can someone explain where all the extra chapters come from? I don't see them in Webtoon.

Users who are viewing this thread