Memories of Emanon - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Night, Around 9 or 10 PM, and Then...

Fed-Kun's army
I still don't understand, why didn't her go with him thirteen years ago?

Whether its just a few hours or several decades, her memory coagulates forever without degradation. She has so many memories that her perspective of time is an infinite scale, where everything that has ever happened is instantaneous in her mind. She learned from probably thousands of experiences that having only a few good memories with a person is much better than waiting for the eventual bad memories to stain them. Likely she was looking for hundreds of years to find the perfect person like him, once again, so she could do just that.

So before there was any deeper connection, before there was anything but memories of a happy time, she left him to continue his life.

that was cool until she said that she got married
I get that the point was that since she has a perfect memory a single evening would be remembered forever, and that the reason she probably left was because one evening of memories feels the same as a lifetime of memories with someone. Maybe she didn't care enough to make it last longer since it doesn't make a difference to her, or she wanted to keep it short and perfect like someone else commented below
But if that was true, it doesn't make sense why she would just get married to someone else anyways. Eh, this is like a 5/10, a whacky attempt at a "unique" short story.

Oh god that punpun vibes holy shit that was good

Definitely not dethroning punpun anytime soon but this is good enough for me for a short story

that was cool until she said that she got married
I get that the point was that since she has a perfect memory a single evening would be remembered forever, and that the reason she probably left was because one evening of memories feels the same as a lifetime of memories with someone. Maybe she didn't care enough to make it last longer since it doesn't make a difference to her, or she wanted to keep it short and perfect like someone else commented below
But if that was true, it doesn't make sense why she would just get married to someone else anyways. Eh, this is like a 5/10, a whacky attempt at a "unique" short story.
I dont see why she wouldnt marry anyone though. Her mission is to keep the memories inherited, and it will be MIGHTY AWKWARD when you become the child of the man you actually really like, and the physical you aka your mom will have no idea

Users who are viewing this thread