MEMORIZE - Ch. 12

not gonna lie uh,
the points he spent seems kinda over the top for what he got out of it.

Like, 700k for 6 points, when he literally just got 2 points AND it gave him 50k gold.
:\

Contributor
So this they show, but the whole thing with the Hwajung and his class choice isn't shown? Or will they show it later...?

@jebjordan The stat points are extremely hard to get especially free points, in this series every player has a limit that can only by some be reached and after that your stats won't raise so these points could go beyond what normally would be possible even enabling inhuman abilitys, like An Sol has visions since from the beginning her luck is 100, that someone from the beginning has this high of a stat was never recorded so she could be the first one at that.

At that the higher the stat, the harder it is to raise and after 100 each free stat point would make a ridiculous big difference so it's not like simply 100 + 1 = 101 but 100 + 1 = ???, in the novel it's explained that those reached over 100 would be beings that stepped into the supernatural.

@Izaya_Onisai Ah, thanks for explaining that. I was thinking it was just a simple addition, and also didnt think 100 was the normal max of each stat.

Do you happen to know where this is in the novel so I can start reading it?

(And also, uh, was the translating of this novel dropped? because it seems on NovelUpdates the last release of it was in 2019? If not, where do I read it at?)
hmm

Quite want to read this

Contributor
@jebjordan You're welcome~
Not too sure when this was in the novel, but you should probably read it from beginning because then you will see how important it was what they didn't shown in this adaption and also how much darker the story in the novel is (What also gives this series more realism) while also the interactions are far more human in novel~

And yeah it was probably dropped...
and after the first? Or second? Not so sure anymore guy dropped the series only a bunch of machine translators picked this series up and not the good or tolerable kind of them, but those that seemingly not even understand english properly in the first place...

I would suggest you read it till the translation becomes shit and use the chapters as basis to understand more of the characters, classes, stats, skills and interactions in the webtoon adaption.

Dex-chan lover
Funny that the angel just sees it as natural that he would have 3m GP, but still find it odd how he knew about the system

Aggregator gang
So years of effort, experience and achievements in battle get you a +2 bonus? lol

Users who are viewing this thread