MEMORIZE - Ch. 29

Aggregator gang
@Emiya_Kiritsugu True. Who knows what horrors he lived through the first time in those 10 years? He's playing the long game. He wants capable teammates so he can keep the eventual casulties to a minimum.

Dex-chan lover
I am guessing they are the parasites, same ones as second coming of gluttony?

@emiya_kiritsugu No he isnt. If he did, this wouldnt have happened in the first place. He spoils them too much and treats them like pets then gets surprised when they act like children.

Double-page supporter
Welp that's a hard nope, that's when you equip the flamethrower.

This time I feel like the MC was justified though because it’s totally not cool to pretend to attack one of your party members especially in a high-stress environment. Are they kids???

People are honestly bashing the MC for scolding his party member for attacking his ally while in a dungeon as a joke. This is life or death they need to get that through their heads. I seriously wonder if people actually bashed the MC for scolding the party for the mistakes they made during their first actual fight if so that's just idiotic if he never pointed out their mistakes they would've kept messing up and would've died.

Double-page supporter
that's kinda the problem.... he always over reacts.
It's not that they are childish, more like he is being a dick drunk with power.

Double-page supporter
@Denker-Bosu how enclosed though?
and its not really childish, just coping mechanism in a very stressful shithole.
people do that usually when in a group they are close with so I don't know what the fk the MC wants with them in the first place when he can just kill the entire map with his plot armor and arse pulling powers.

Users who are viewing this thread