MEMORIZE - Ch. 31

Don't know about you guys but I think mc should keep his powers in secret for the sake of storyline. Like imagine he shows all his power to others. What do you think will happen? His friends will be pushed to the background and the story will be all about mc's fight against others who wants his power, who sees him as a threat etc...

I can understand why he hides his abilities and knowledge. He wants equals not a bunch of baggage hanging off him.
Okay.
What I don't like is his manipulative attitude and lack of patience.
These guys are beginners! Literally! They do not have your experience or skills. And nothing can substitute for experience!
I'm not sure how he's going to get by if he closes himself off. Sensitive people will feel that he's not..."putting himself out there" and no real relationships will be formed. Getting backstabbed after all his hard work would be terrible.
That said he kind of reminds me of Ainz from overlord in some of the decisions he's made.

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting him to come out naked, but I guess he would have tough time explaining that later.

Dex-chan lover
I get that he wants equals not followers but dude just has zero patience to let them grow it feels.
Hiding powers is fine it makes them not rely overly on him. That being said he doesn't teach them he just scolds them and then in a lot of cases does it himself. He needs to let them do stuff so that they grow.
Say the idiot who attacked the mouthy girl as a joke gets this super upgrade that the MC came here for. What has that guy done to earn it? Getting such an upgrade to his kit without putting in the effort will make the power go straight to his head imo.

Aggregator gang
INFODUMPS
Authors should really just stop doing these and introduce power in the beginning and emphasize its importance later.
People who have never read the LN would just call it ass pull.

Aggregator gang
@Lioslin you already said it yourself, he wants a compainion not a subordinate. He already taught them neccesary skill and knowledge to survive, (the mana sense and basic know how to survive) it depends on the individual themselves on how they use and apply these things... If they can't adapt and make some use to what he already gave them then he doesn't really need them.

This manhwa is soooo good
I want to thank translator and the crews for picking up this manhwa 🙏🏻

Anyone else's brain just can't get around Korean names? I feel like Korean manhwa are some of better ones and more entertaining and memorable ones but I can't for the life of me remember any Korean names. The way they are structured just messes with my head. For instance, no clue what the MC's name from Solo Leveling is even though I read the whole thing and remember almost all of the plot.

Is it just me finding the spider girl cute?
Also, him being manipulative is great. What others call "lack of patience" is just him immediately pointing out their errors.
Was he supposed to let the other kid point his weapon to his party as a joke? What if she responded by cutting him by reflex? Shit could go very wrong very fast.
Besides the first time, when he just took them to the dungeon and they didn't even know how to make a formation, he hasn't done anything wrong per se.
Even those complaining about him not wanting to help the hurt guy with a potion, he still went along with it, knowing it wouldn't work, because the kids wanted him to. Thats him being manipulative, yes, but he isn't wrong in thinking this way.

Contributor
They show now what they should have shown in the beginning... boooh!
Hopefully they also explain the details for it and the price he paid for it. (But doesn't look like they will... poor author got his series messed with...)

"Your average weapons won't cut through my web."
Good thing mc bought that sword for 1.2 mil and... left it behind.

Also nice to learn about this event from chapter 2? or when he left the rite of passage idk

And does hellfire just not burn the user? my man just lit the cocoon he was in on fire with the fire of literal fucking god and came out completely unscathed

Users who are viewing this thread