MEMORIZE - Ch. 34

wow that was cruel i kinda feel bad for the spider he could have just killed her without giving any false hope

Dex-chan lover
A waifu with no hands... That's gonna make terrible sandwiches so that's a no-no

Double-page supporter
I love how her stump hand/legs are still bleeding, makes her cute lol

@RooneyRoo I mean she had scythes before, so if anything might be an upgrade? Won't accidentally stab you while making the samiches, and the good will just be be the "special sauce" lol

Aggregator gang
The MC seems to be just a bit (too much) of a rude asshole, and somewhat psycho for my taste. Not gonna like it if he's still gonna kill the spidey, since she's been very helpful regarding the situation. I really hope she lives through this douche of a MC

Aggregator gang
@Bakauguu You can’t sum up what she did as only killing... have you forgotten the living cattle she kept? I understand the setting and that the mc doesn’t particularly hold a moral philosophy of seeking justice, but I just hope that it doesn’t get glossed over what she did to others.

Fed-Kun's army
@Joonhas To be fair, she is a monster, and monsters don't have any rights and are incapable of living in any society, granted she is more intelligent than most monsters (Probably due her having been a human in the past)

Oh she also keeps living cattle (humans)

Users who are viewing this thread