MEMORIZE - Ch. 35

Happy New Years!

Thank you for the hard work and fast releases Nike!
I wish you the best!

Side note*
I know the series has officially been picked up and behind a pay wall. However, I feel like using the Nike “swoosh” logo might be playing with fire.

@bakauguu

Technically speaking she’s just defending herself so how is she considered bad? They technically broke into her place entered it and wants to loot it, the guys before did the same, she’s a monster so it’s natural they go to kill her but it’s also natural and not weird they get killed in the process it’s just the circle of life

Also he acts weirded out yet he still screws her later on lol

What's his alignment again? Haha Was thinking she had an additional trick in her as if the cocoons were other strong people she lured the same way but I guess they wanted us to feel sympathy for her.

Dex-chan lover
I mean I already like her more than the current party members that he treats like trash. So hopefully she'll be added to the party.
Worst case she can use the body of the dead chick or something.

I already knew she's gonna live from their banter but wtf, your spider parts turned back to human along with burlap clothing?

@Supremegod17 considering how it started, it can be seen as her being the bad one. capturing them and turning them into experiments (rather then e.g. just killing). It's more from our protagonists view.
Not taking whatever she turned herself into a monster of her own will or for protection and what she had to do for it.
But I never really saw her as the evil one, considering her behaviour since the previous chapter.

imkindasad so is every other non human future harem member the rest of which will be even older by thousands of years

OwO so this must be the same woman who helped seol jihu in SCOG side stories

Users who are viewing this thread