MEMORIZE - Ch. 39

Back to back releases. Perfect gift from Nike for the New Year. Cheers!

As for the story, its been pretty smooth sailing for MC & co. But that's to be expected of the OP stats & knowledge. In such scenarios something else ought to capture the readers eye but this manhwa isn't showing any such signs.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no all good manhua is reached raw... I guess I go hibernate for several week?

I thought 38 was the last one. Nike-sama really is amazing.

Man, this MC IS a woman magnetic, lol.

I love personalities for every character shown so far. I am gonna enjoy this a lot, hoping this gets 100+ chapters quickly.

@NikeSponsored Thank you for such fast and high-quality translations! <3

Luck 80 -> Captured by spider waifu.
Unless her being almost killed was the only way to meet MC and be part of the strongest future team.

Damn wth these chapters are getting uploaded like crazy, well now we're caught so time to wait a wk other than that thank you very much scantilator kun/san/chan/sama

Dex-chan lover
One thing that I noticed from Korea manhua is that the character tend to form the following

MC, mascot (comically cute and innocent character), sidekick (usually of same gender, appear solely to make the mc more awesome by performing bad compared to MC), edgy rival (cold and calculating, usually betray the mc and goes on a sasuke arc) harem 1, harem 2, harem 3, etc.

Dex-chan lover
I foresee the annoying red head going way over the line since the contract says she can't fight back. She really doesn't think her actions through after all.
Not sure why this dumbass MC just up and showed them the contract much less included all of them as co-owners of spider-girl.
It's just gonna lead to another holier-than-thou sermon from him about them going over the line sans the healer who will probably be the only one to feel bad about treating spider-girl badly.
Healer will probably end up with a sermon about not asserting herself or something stupid when MC should've been keeping a better eye on spider-girl anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread