MEMORIZE - Ch. 41

Aggregator gang
What even are the rankings for the Classes

So those 2 are pretty damn good for him to want to recruit them huh

Shit Okay Average Good Great

They’re Good at most I guess just like the other 3 in his Caravan while he and that Inn Lady and the strongest are Great

I don’t get why you’d reveal that you have a Secret Class, those seem to be the epitome of the Classes like how his Sword Expert Class is the best Swordsman Class

LOL I love vivian! when they were all getting their gear upgraded it made me miss my gamer days. 😌

thanks nike for Tl . The cliffhanger will be micj better if the artist put someone face while saying "Disadvantage ?". Nonetheless, this one is my most anticipated manhwa right now along with ORV. The art really smooth.

Dex-chan lover
Aiight, gonna drop some Hebrew in here.
That magical circle does not just have the Heb-god totally misspelled ("Yeheiwa"), it tries to use "god's name" to summon demonic spiders.
Uhh, ya sure about that, artist? I'd love to see magical-circles with Arabic in it, let's see the blow-back that'd have, huh? Circles filled with "Allah" all over it.

I'm not even religious, and that shit always manages to irk me on some level. It just shows off that the author/artist doesn't really care, and just slap on anything random that looks nice.

I still don't get why the “players” are there. I thought the angels' objective was making them fight against demons, but throwing them into a lawless fantasy world doesn't sound like the best training grounds for that

@Solipsist i totally agree but lets not bring muslims into it. It kinda seems like you are trying to say we are overdramatic while i would argue we are not.

Having arabic used would be totally a cool idea just like using Hebrew because it looks exotic, they should just not mention someone the people from that culture or religion deem disrespectful.

Dex-chan lover
@Queen1500
Well, sure. But the prob here is in this sentence: "They should just not mention..."
Which will not happen, because they don't do any research on these things.

Users who are viewing this thread