MEMORIZE - Ch. 42

@Alfredooo0s It's a really common trope in manhwa right now. I can think of a half-dozen manhwa and a lot of manga that have the formula.
"MC dies or fulfills a quest and is transported to the past" or "MC has future knowledge from playing a game or reading a book from his setting."

Dex-chan lover
Vivian is a good waifu. I give you permission to become the waifu's disciple (what else are we gonna do with this job change book)

Dex-chan lover
@Alfredooo0s manga like this: Second Life Ranker, Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint, SSS-Class Suicide Hunter, Solo Leveling, Legendary Moonlight Sculptor and more. Those are just the ones I like but a lot of Korean stories use reincarnation, towers, game elements, forming own team aside from powerful guild, etc. I mean, a lot of stories use these elements because they're fun to read.

Dex-chan lover
That blue-haired girl has no right to tell Vivian to apologize to her, I mean, if Vivian doesn't have killed them, they sure would have come back with reinforcements and definitely killed her, in the end, she was also fighting for her life.

@firosahoge, I've read all those manga's you listed, and I was actually trying to think of manga's where they get teleported to that have a similar plot to this manga. Defeated the boss, brought back a couple of years or before reincarnation, and trying to change the past. Manga's more like "Return to Player"

gotta say.... had to read that last few pages a good 3 times before I believed what I was reading. really wasn't expecting that haha

Users who are viewing this thread