MEMORIZE - Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
"Hold on hold on, Shh. That's a Witch!"
z0dUMgf.png

it's exactly 00:01 am at my place and I forgot to close my curtains. let's just say I closed it while closing my eye.

Double-page supporter
You know what. Rather than scared I was laughing my ass off. 🤣

I really feel sorry to the undead that her attempt are failed miserably. 😂

This kind jumpscare setup can works effectively if MC aren't together with them. 😂

Dex-chan lover
How dare you scare my puppies! lol
Also like the author going the route of ignoring Sol's gut feelings. It'd be really annoying if they always followed that.

Dex-chan lover
Get rekt, zombie pleb.

@eng1 i've been saying he treats them like pets from the very beginning. Thats why the other mage girl left them, because she isnt the type to blindly follow someone without getting any answers back. And thats why the MC didnt really care about she leaving them, because he doesnt need people who thinks for themselves and can question his decisions.

this mc is sounding more and more like a discord admin "How dare you scare my little pupies" lmao

Dex-chan lover
So... Is MC going to be EVERYONE'S father figure from now on? Because he sure does act like that's his intention.

This story has slowed down to a crawl. An entire chapter to walk 100 ft down a corridor to rip the jaws off a minion monster?

So the harem vibe is getting stronger with a little furriness. Koreans are sure kinky. XD jkjk

Thank you for the chapter update! You are amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread