MEMORIZE - Ch. 50

@IronHeavy

What no bro, its depends to that person personality, for me though if im in her position getting carried by mc from start and mc actually being a leader like he is, and remind me of my weakness, I would actually follow him bro, the logic is if someone isn't care about you he is not eveng going to bat an eye and act dont care, but instead mc giving actually attention and want her to be good. So yeah she has shit personality. Making bad decision just because mc cant told her his secret. Bro if someone didn't told you his/her secret you better try to earn that trust lol.

She made a rational choice to increase her survival chances so I don't think she deserves hate. A realistic move since the MC is shady as fk as he's clearly hiding a lot. However, she went through a life threatening situation and survived largely thanks to her comrades (at the time), so her abandoning them rather than sticking with them till the end is a bit of a bitch move but whatever, you do you.

She doesn't really need all this hate at all tho... she just picked wrong. We ALL do it sometimes... ones more often than most.

@rainbowx1 my issue with her is that she just left, rather than talk to them. she stopped hanging out with them then joined the the guild.

Y'all forgetting MC was being a douche too--he never treated them as fellow teammates, but as possessions. MC obviously has plot armor so it's a forgone conclusion that she made a "bad" choice not following him.

......Well, if I can remember, she didnt listen to the MC and ignored him, right? Correct me if im wrong cus I havent read this in a while...

Aggregator gang
@mlmanga she did a bad choice by separating to her original party hence she became a solo, there's a reason why the mc didn't join it in the first place too.there also a foreshadowing dropped on this chapter that joining that clan is a bad idea. It's true that its a famous clan/guild but it's bound to sink in the future.

Oh come on you can't just end the last chapter on a freaking cliff hanger with that comment and then just "never mind" that comment in the beginning of this chapter wtf

The thing is, she was in between a stone and a hard place. She felt something wrong with Soohyun and wasn’t like others who simply glorify him which explain why she decided to take a different path but the path she took was actually worser. Basically she either choose to be the puppet of the mc or the clan.

((I’m talking about how at first mc acted like treating them objects that he found and decided to keep.))

@LingLing40hrs1 she asked the MC about the reason, but the MC made it too much vague for her, making her not completely trust the MC which is the problem.

The MC could have persuaded her but decided not to. Because I think the MC wants is people who would trust him 100% without him giving explanation. (this also made me hate the MC a little that time.)

If I remember correctly.

I just wish she would be saved by the MC team, she is a lost soul, and it pains me to see this.

Fed-Kun's army
She made a bad choice but honestly I don't blame her for not trusting the MC cause he was being annoyingly vague. Plus the MC was kind of an ass in the beginning

@macroblitz, ohh ok. Thx

@nyafufufu, yeahhhh, but....like.....if you find someone strong, then you'd try to recruit them, right? Like, hes been thru so much that he wouldn't rlly care much bout that....Or maybe im just siding with him cus hes the MC-

I totally don't pity her.
Except the mc she looked down at the other 3, stopped to talk with them when she discovered her secret class cause she thought to be better than the other 3 when at the end the lucky girl was the real gem in their party (only mc know it cause his past).
I don't think is a logical choice for survival to trust of someone you don't know and if she think mc and the lion group deserve the same level of trust than it's totally her fault (she wanted know the secrets of mc to trust him but this is totally illogical, cause you don't spill your secrets to some ppl you know for few days)
This is her choice and surely i can’t feel bad for her, more i hope she never become a member of the party/guild of mc in the future (usually this happen)

She does have the right to be prideful if the biggest clan is willing to invest so much in her.
But like a lot of people in her position, it invites a lot of envy and thus toxicity. She may have been happy with her choice in the beginning but she clearly regretting it now.

If I was her shoes I would have been happy too. A lot of us would to be honest. And I think we would have to go through the situation ourselves to make a decision like that. Since we only really see things from the MC perspective we know the being with him would have been the best choice. If we were in her shoes we wouldn't know anything about him really and like other said he is kind of shady. He keeps a lot to himself and doesn't really explain much of anything. If that's all we have to go by I would have chosen the clan too. All she knows is that he is quite a bit stronger than most beginners and that's it.

She made her bed and now has lie in it. It quite lonely when the people around her are either using her to promote the clan or being hated and the target of envy. Again we don't know her story so we don't know if she even try to make friends. All we know is that she has no true companion. No one to turn to. No one to confide in. Absolutely no one. Which in itself is sad.

Users who are viewing this thread