MEMORIZE

@asdfgh @Theatricality The second coming of gluttony. It is the author's second work, and the one I recommend since it has a far better team who is very competent in its translation in regards to the novel. I won't speak about the manhwa's, but the novel for SCOG is really good. Check it out at wuxiaworld.com. In regards to what @Zemuri said, he probably didn't read the novels or dropped SCOG. SCOG features an MC with many problems, like a regular human being. One of the best plot points is his growth as a person from beginning to end; as a scummy gambling addict to someone who is not scum.

I remember her being all up on her high horse when she was invited to the guild, this is fun.

really don't like sol. i hope the author tried to make her less OP. she is basically a living plot armor or deus ex machina.

lol, I have 0 pity for her. She figuratively dug her own grave, now she's regretting joining the lions? bruh

Double-page supporter
Danm people really mad at the girl who took the best offer at the time, because she totally knew our boy was a guy from the future who is reliving their second life, and isn't telling anyone. Danm girl you fucked up, how dare you take a realistic option that 99% of people in this section would take. For shame.

TSCOG novel
does somebody know if the final enemy will be the Parasite Queen? From what I remember, it was said that the martial god drove her out of ttat universe, but maybe I'm confusing novels

@f00m but at the other hand, she was saved, raised, trained and taught by this guy she went through the tutorial with. She found a group she can trust and a person who seems like a real leader, who was willing to be the decoy for the undead while she and the others escaped. She threw all of that out the window for an offer of a clan which she knows nothing off except what those clan members and recruiters tell you. She can't trust them.

It's not like in the real world where you studied with a guy, he taught you and is willing to give you a job at a start-up he is making, but a multinational gives you this amazing offer.
This is another world where death is a much realer possibility and where current rules and morals are different. She abandoned the party she could trust and a leader who was (seeminly) willing to die for her. For a clan she knows nothing about! It's both a douchebag move (which is why readers are upset about her) and arguably not the smartest move.

Double-page supporter
@_Kuuhaku_ Yeah, on a personal level it's kind of a dick move. However, you just said this is another world where death is much realer, this isn't some no name clan she joined. This is the top clan in the region and they wanted her to be an elite in the group. It's like arguing whether or not deciding to join Blackwater as an exec who I might also add just trained you and equipped you for free with no strings attached vs joining some new guys mercenary startup you have met for a similarly brief period of time.

The only reason this is even a bad move in the first place,
is because we know the group is gonna collapse bc of a single bad raid.
By the way, it doesn't make sense to feel bad for the MC here either, he knew
the group was gonna be wiped out,
and effectively
let her march to her own death just because she made a logical, smart move.
If he wanted her, I'm sure our MC was more than capable of persuading her, but he didn't. So again, I think everyone persecuting the girl are drinking to much kool aid here and need to chill, we all know she just gonna end up back in the party bc of reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread