MEMORIZE

Isekai, timetravel/transmigration and system -- all in one!

The supporting characters are nothing more than foils for the OP MC and get stupendously tiring. 40+ chapters in and my levels of caring are dropping rapidly. The MC isn't a strong enough character to carry the story, so I'm not sure I'll keep reading it -- might binge it at some point since it is an isekai after all. I don't understand any of the characters motivations or roles, but I'm guessing there's some reveal regarding at least the MC later in the story (something to do with lost companions has been hinted). For a 'mystery' it's pretty weak -- I'm not all that interesting in even finding out since there isn't a clear central conflict to begin with. Without some kind of antagonist (even in the abstract) the story feels kind of meandering rather than mysterious.

I'm guessing the high ratings come from the RPG focused narrative, but the plot is pretty weak and the system doesn't seem particularly consistent or rule based. It's 'fair' in my opinion, better than 'average' but not 'good'.

It’s ok, side characters are kinda shit what can maybe save it is better pacing and romance like Vivian seems like a great contender idk if harem really works considering mcs personality

The story kinda reminded me of The Second Coming of Gluttony, apparently it's the same universe.

This is kind of Overrated I guess. This is above average, but not top tier.
In my opinion, the Second coming of Gluttony is better than this (only the Manhwa, haven't read the novel).

thanks for update!!

oh goodness,
cliffhanger

why tf author make cut on good moment part?
at least cut when they idling

SO basically the story is good but obviously copy of The Second Coming of Gluttony....
Still in the end a copy, so I dropped it because it's inferior to the original. The LN TSCOG is way better and has more depth, and they explain everything that is important and cut what is boring.
Conclusion if you don't like reading LN I guess this is a good option but remember TSCOG is one of the best light novels out there, on almost every website. Its good and fun to read I only stopped because I was nearing the end a year ago, and I am still waiting for 400+ or 500+ chapters then I will continue reading it.
This I will give 7.5/10 (I dropped at 5-10) and the LN TSCOG 8.9/10.

Nope, I change my opinion. Its very average not compared to the other Manhwa but comparing to The Second Coming of Gluttony....
This has very little depth and world building in every way this is worse. Don't get me wrong the Manhwa is good but trust me TSCOG is much better.

This Manhwa 6/10 and TSCOG 8.9/10.

@FireEmperor Its not a copy "Memorize" is the prequel to TSCOG. Which isn't hard to miss since it says its related to this. In the information Tab. Before you go ranting it's best if you have all your facts straight.

This Manhwa was written wayyyy before the second coming of gluttony, this dude is also the reason why Parasites are there in Paradise as the defeated them and they ran away to paradise.... This Manhwa can be said to be the Parent of TSCOG

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread