MEMORIZE

@mechpolaris

That’s why I say it dosent really have a female mc when seraph is in the cover of the manwha and hwajung the crimson goddess is in the cover of the novel, mc just sleeps with whoever is there without showing much different emotion from each of them

Also how do you do that spoiler thing?

@starbright

Dont know how to do the spoiler thing so

SPOILER

There will be 16 girls in his harem and 5 of them have already been introduced, Han Byul, red head, sol ah, tavern noona and Vivian. The sixth one should show up in a couple of chapters and she’s the first one he sleeps with (that should happen in no more than 10 chapters)

166 cm tall and 40 kg, as an adult? Just how malnourished are these people?

The author has no understanding of proportions and realistic female body weight...

Dex-chan lover
@Mangageek0099 Understandable. I've also had a lot of crashes happen recently. This site wasnt made to handle the amount of people that use it these days. It desperately needs an upgrade. It's especially bad on mobile for some reason. I crash multiple times every chapter making short chapter mangas nearly unreadable.

@Yukisuna, I will not guess where you're from, but you have to understand that Koreans are generally much smaller than most others.

with what happened at the latest chapters (36-40) i'd say the quality is degrading, that was pure dumb tbh. it feels like theyre robot and forced, its just dumb.

@Blahbs I don't think Yukisuna is saying she's short !

The problem isn't her height, it's her weight. She's not small, she's rather tall, 166cm is above the average Korean woman height but with that size 40kg is far, very far from being healthy. 166cm 40 kg gives you a 14.5 BMI. The WHO considers for asian population a BMI < 18.5 = underweight, ≤ 16.5 severely underweight, ≤ 14.5 life threatening.
So either the author "has no understanding of proportions and realistic female body weight" as Yukisuna said or the author is trying to suggest hunger, malnutrition are common in this world.

@Selden_ it's most likely a mistake, I'd wager, BUT they did mention that she had been unconcious for like, 4 days, meaning she hadn't eaten much for 5 days. Depending on how thin she normally is, it's *possible* that would drop her so low... I guess?

Don't read if you haven't read SCOG novel.
I have finished the Second Coming of Gluttony novel and I am extremely perplexed. I don't see how this evolves into siding with the demons and enslaving all the goddesses except Seraph. Also, Kim Hanbyul is Kim Hannah's cousin right? They look nothing alike, I know they are 2 different artists, but still. Shouldn't they have made an effort to make them look like relatives? If they made Hannah look remotely similar to Hanbyul then I might've actually supported the ship of Seol and Hannah, but based on the SCOG manhwa she looks inferior to the other love interests. So, SeolxYuhui is best ship, with SeolxSeonhwa and SeolxPhi Sora tied for second.

@Shoko0505
I think its about experiences and environments... they have lots of differences in them...
I mean even my sisters' looks n personality are different, moreover if they are cousins
So yeah, its still possible tho (at least irl)... but at least both of them are on brain faction and stoic(?)/serious character if we are talking about their similarity

@Shoko0505
@exdio11
The main reason is scog manhwa artist sucks, have you not read the manhwa yet? it is very easy to tell. Also, this MC does not side with either demon or angel from what I know but he does use them for his own benefits.

Users who are viewing this thread