MEMORIZE

@Stasiaco
In the SCOG novel it is stated that the Martial God led the demons into heaven and fucked up the angels except Seraph who he took as one of the many members of his harem and had a child with. It said they became slaves of the demons or something and there are fallen angels in paradise. The novel states they were sent there by the Martial God so they could feel how it was to taken away from their world and having to fight for a cause that didn't concern them or something along the lines of that. There isn't a good translation of MEMORIZE so I don't know what actually happens though.

@necromach I would love it if they can hire the memorize artist for scog too.

PS: Avoid spoiler tags here, big spoilers for Memorize.

@Shoko0505
He defeated both demons and angels with his forces. He killed the majority of top-ranking demons while the rest became his subordinate. Then later pretty much destroyed angels too making them slaves and afterward, he banished the angels to fallen paradise at the request of Seraph, well that's the gist of it.

@Shoko0505 Ofc different artist led to different art style, but it can be pardoned right IMO... and then, even the artists are the same person (and ofc with same art style) drew them nothing alike as cousins, it still can be pardoned (at least for me, cause it isnt a matter of factly cousins are look alike)

But yeah, its just my preference (that never minding stuff above) and we all have our own preference 👍

P.s: its not a spoiler right? Cause i was just talking about art style XD

@WadeTheWilson

40kg at 166cm of height is absolutely ludicrous. Never mind malnourishment, she'd have a hard time even standing by herself. Obviously i'm not expert, but i don't think you'd lose that much weight in only four days without eating.

Although, to give the original writer the benefit of the doubt, the art in this adaptation may simply not accurately reflect her malnourishment.

Dex-chan lover
Zero code reminds me of code geass. Since Zero is Lelouch’s (main character) secret identity and he got superpowers from someone with a “code”.

I feels like i reading one of those teenager wet dream Japanese isekai manga but with manhwa version.
It start good but get down really fast, a shame indeed
Edit, lmao i already commented it,

@Stasiaco

Why did he
rebelled against the angels ? Also are they actual angels like the one from the Abrahamic patheon or just an alien civilization? Do they even follow God or is just they own desires ?
Also does God exist in the Memorize universe ?

@Roiisu IKR!? I was expecting the romance between him and the angel but i didn't see any progress .. and actually i didn't see the harem tag. So yeah, sadly i think i better drop this webtoon.

@Centurionzo
>Heavy Spoiler Alert<
Q: Why did he rebelled against the angels?
A: Because MC found out later that both angels and demons are equally contemptible beings unworthy of any trust—well, except for one angel.

Q: Are they actual angels like the one from the Abrahamic pantheon or just an alien civilization?
A: Author clearly borrowed many names from the Bible—for angels and demons. But they are more like extraterrestrials with familiar aesthetics and names. I'm a bit hesitant to call them aliens or extraterrestrials because they look humane and act humane. It's almost like they are some kind of convenient plot devices and nothing more. And questions like this pierces through the main problem of this novel; Other than MC, everything's an afterthought.

Q: Do they even follow God or is just they own desires?
A: Supposedly, angels and demons have been fighting forever. At one point, demons overwhelmed angels and angels retreated to their safe haven; Heaven. Demons can't enter angels' realm without a key, Zero Code. Obviously, angels want the key as well but they can't roam around freely looking for the key because of demons. So angels decide to summon humans and grant them the game-like system, to make them fight demons in their stead. If there was any god-like figure angels or demons served, the opposition would scale up rather than scale down. Angels would have no reason to rely on flimsy humans anymore and there won't be OP MC we, as readers can spectate. So, long answer short; they don't follow no god and they are on their own. Just think of it this way. There is no male angel in this novel. There is no explanation provided. But boi these angel tiddies look good or what. It's a webnovel. Author doesn't bother to explain and we don't bother to understand.

Q: Also does God exist in the Memorize universe?
A: Yes. There are many gods and our OP MC started New Game+ with a certain goddess' power. He is quite not yet possessing Divinity but is and will be borrowing her power until then.

Honestly speaking, this story doesnt stand up to its reputation. There are many plot holes and the director of the manhwa is shit. Feels like they picked up a random person with no experience and talent to direct the series and choose the angels. The art work is also below average if we compare it to series as popular as this one. A shitload of copyright for what? This poor piece of work? No bragging but I can make a lot better version but the oc will be pissing his pants if i did 😐

All complaining aside, I am grateful for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread