Men of the Harem - Ch. 10

lmaoo I like the duke's son already 😂 what's his name again, ranamun? sounds like a japanese soft drink

LMAO the nerve of the ex to get angry 😂
Dude, you just married another woman for political power and wanted the other girl to wait for you weak pee-pee to gain power in the political world
I just loathe people like him 😤
That letter was fvcking brilliant!
Now you know how it feels to be betrayed and abandoned

Lol ranamun is gonna use his sexual prowess to climb to the top 😂

I loved this chapter ! I find that the main protagonist is refreshing in her choice to take concubines. I loved her ex's reaction when he read her letter... Return of karma... Does she have to accept everything from him, when he doesn't accept anything she does? The guy get married to another girl after she waited 3 FULL years... He want her to wait another 5 years while taking more and more concubine... I hope we will get his brother as a concubine. Especially he seems to be a nice person.

I guess the duke's son didn't agree with his father and this is some kind of his rebellion against his own family. (just my guess)

Wow! the best revenge! Poor count to see another emperor enraged over this even though he himself also get the concubine from Tarium.

Well I hope the tsundere prince would offer himself as the concubine because if he won't, he might not get another chance. LOL!

Damn she has some confidence 😂 also it's very interesting to see these "I'll be the Emperor's partner" plots from male characters tbh

That prince's brother at the end is pretty annoying, I hope our MC sets him right and clears up the misunderstanding

Double-page supporter
I can fucking imagine Ranamun pulling out his notes and flash cards right before the big night

OMG! This is hilarious! I didn't expect that the duke's son would be so eager to become the main husband/gukseo that he even requested a book for night techniques from his father. HAHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread