Men of the Harem - Ch. 3

Ah, can’t tell if Aina will be a good character or not. Let’s hope she’s good and won’t be a bitch later. I just wanna see all them hot guys...🤤❤️

Dex-chan lover
seems promising so far. rooting for that dark skinned guy <3 #morepocinfantasymanhwa

Dex-chan lover
@mintcinno
Aina's neutral for now. She's not too keen on Heizens as a partner, but she's not going to let herself be dumped like that either.

@DARLINGBEAR
Dark-skinned guy has the usual arrogant, proud, jerk type of personality. He's also Heisen's half-brother.

Double-page supporter
Ugh, emperor dude is just trash. I hope he has some kind of downfall.

i really like aini in what little i could read of the novel and i look forward to the next chapter!

The way this bride behaves would probably be the key before letting it go or raising to power so I can crush their stupid kingdom. lol

That b*stard should shut the fck up, once he can make such decision, he can also do it twice and more. It seems that b*tch of a fiance suits him by how she looks already. Latille, there are some better men waiting for you somewhere else, so try your best to wrap this sh*t up asap

I hope this isn’t like remarried empress where it takes 29493938484 chapters to get to the prologue part where she begins her reign as emperor with a harem

Its okay for him to choose his empires wellbeing over her.

But dont be delusional and make her wait. Let her go.

This dude, if he really loved her then he would have notified her but no he didn’t. She’s smart in telling him she won’t wait for him, if he easily married after she waited the first time, he can do it again. Also like she said, in those 5 years he could get concubines if he was “pressured” into it and that shit don’t fly w/ her. He might be king or emperor but he doesn’t have any means of real power to me. She should just get her shit in order and move on to better men lol

She looks like a total biotch but I'd be like girl you can have him I don't want him I don't need him in my life! Like y'all deserve each other and oh by the way he is promising me that in five years he was going to get rid of you which honestly I doubt but how hilarious is he that he thinks I'm going to wait for him for 5 years? Haha! Not happening by bitch! Ya might wanna watch for ya man conspiring against you and your papa.

Users who are viewing this thread