Men of the Harem - Ch. 6

It's not him choosing the throne that bothers me it's him asking her to wait 5 YEARS while he marries and married another woman. It's him not telling her in person or through a letter that it was over. It's him not understanding her POV. It's him saying he'll divorce his wife in 5 years like she's a piece of trash. It's him leading her on while she was praying for his safety EVERY FREAKING DAY! It's him breaking their promise to each other. It's him begging her to "understand" when he's about to sleep with another woman and more women to come and let them have his kids. It's a lot of things but it's not him picking the throne over her.

I love how the fl looks like a normal human being, like she dosent have a super snatched waist and she's not super thin and 'delicate' she looks how you'd expect a female soldier to look like.

Don't really like white hair prince rn. Hope he gets expanded on soon. For some reason it always annoys me, when misunderstandings fuelled by ego happen. Oh, she has to love me, she's one of my many admirers. Shut up bro. She was friggen smashed. She wouldn't know up from down

Sometimes it's simultaneously the hardest and the best decision you can make for yourself to permanently sever ties with someone you loved/love and move on. Sometimes you and your person were perfect for each other but it's a mix of that and also the right circumstances that can keep you together. Now that they're separated by circumstances... well. Soulmates aren't really going to overcome that :p

Fed-Kun's army
Cut to a establishing shot with Morgan Freeman saying "But he did care"

I think that FL reaction is realistic. She understands why he did it but understanding something doesn't make the pain go away. It won't make you feel less bitter.

Users who are viewing this thread