Men of the Harem - Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
@azynoodles422 I am assuming she killed them off too quickly for them to plan anything.

@NyahNyahhh then why are you here? :) and the way u said make it seems like u will still read Webtoon if it wasn't release officially in english?

@NyahNyahhh people like you are so annoying, why are you even reading manga on mangadex if you are so concerned about reading "the official translation". No one forcing you to read anything, you are free to go and read it on webtoon, let us others enjoy in peace.

@Desireless @lilmeh
I’m just saying it’s better to drop it, unless the translators when to get threatened by the author bc translating it in English HERE while there’s an official English version is directly taking away from the original creators and might end up with the series being shut down. I’m just asking for these guys to stop posting the English translations so they don’t get in deep shit.

Fucking quit being toxic and rude when people comment shit like weeks ago

I really don't understand people who are complaining about unofficial translations. First, there is a possibility that they don't have access for the website or the app. Second, I personally still sub and like every episode on the official app. I even leave fun comments and regularly use my hard earned coins to support the artists. In Korean it's already available. I could use shitty google translate to try to understand the story when the Korean versions are at least half a year ahead. Luckily, they started to do biweekly releases in some webtoons to catch up. I'm only here to read my fav story and maybe get even more invested so later I might spend money on it. So don't assume just because someone reads it here doesn't support the artists in other ways. But that's just my opinion. And thank you for scanlators who make this happen. I feel it should be pretty easy to do a simultaneous release in both languages and then avoid this problem for the official sites. It's a service problem.

Edit: not to mention, I think it's beneficial for the artists as well to gain higher international influence, not just in Korea. It's usually not helpful for the publishers as they want to cash in as much as possible. Even if the artists agree for English translations for their products the publishers are usually the ones who own the rights, which is bs in my opinion. Hopefully with the international demand they can have kdramas on Netflix or crunchyroll or whatever. Thank you for listening to my Ted talk n

How can you ask her to spare Tula's life? Tho they're siblings but he assassinated his own father. HER father. It's right to kill him for the peaceful of the kingdom or else there'll be another civil war.

Users who are viewing this thread