Meng Shi Zai Shang - Ch. 177 - Master and Disciple are Fighting

Ahaha at least she was able to tell Yuan Yuan the reason. Now he better console Yuan Chu cuz he's the one who messed up now ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

Fed-Kun's army
Even if she says it’s for him, she’s a fucking idiot. If you wanted to do something for him, you should of at least discussed it with him first.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm kinda glad she said it anyway, normally the drama would have gone on for waaay longer until she finally explained it properly

Dex-chan lover
When she cries and holds her hands to stop the tears, i keep thinking she will poke herself in the eye with those thorns

@ghostt nah, sbe knows tge future, and he is too over protective. Talking to him is pointless cause his default answer woukd be no even if it does make sense. Where she is an idiot is instead of just pushing mu out of the way she took it head on.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Stupid old man. No one cares about you. Just go disappear somewhere so that our cute couple can have some privacy :p

@eng1 me too. I mean, I am already 'lightly stabbing' my eyes accidentally with my knuckles when rubbing it (cos it itches quite often out of allergy)

If i had those thorns... yikes.

glad she spoke her truth and explained her actions so he knows,was afraid she really would leave him alone and the misunderstanding would get drawn out.

Thanks for the chapter!

Thank goodness this misunderstanding want dragged. In other manhuas it could've ended up being milked for tens of chapters (T.T)

Users who are viewing this thread