Meng Shi Zai Shang - Ch. 179 - Ye Chen Yuan's Experiment

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Yuan Yuan. Your master being dense is not good news for you as well 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Hypnotise spell? Is it really that easy to hypnotise someone above you in cultivation?

@r4nd0mus3r I saw that too, but this isnt the first time the artist forgets to draw the roots, so who knows if they are really gone

Double-page supporter
@Nep It is his fault she's that dense
He broke her heart so bad in the last timeline she literally had a Buddhist priest seal her ability to feel romantic attraction

Double-page supporter
How could you forget about her body type? Remember the Elder Li gleefully saying that her body gets stronger by having sex with lots of different men. That was when he went from just obsessed to extremely possessive.

Aggregator gang
I can't tell if that last statement was good or bad XD
I thought maybe it was cured!
But Aloya's suggestion of a rose bush also seems plausible... And hilarious hahaha

unknown.png

I don't know what to say anymore, it's leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

@Umbrecola Do you have more spoilers? I need something to see if my patience is rewarding or not.

Double-page supporter
@SirBecks
How far along do you want the spoilers?
I'm all the way up to Yuanyuan breaking the cursed Mirror Yuanchu has been looking for to save her Father from before she iskeai'd because somewhere in the back of his mind (The mirror sealed his memories from the previous timeline, actually Yuanchu only remembers because Yuanyuan put a piece of his soul in her so he could take the her he knew back with him when he rewound time) he remembers the price for using the mirror is who you care about most ie it would be impossible to save her Father as her Father's life would be the price in the end also Yuanyuan was afraid she'd leave him not that he could have known that at this point that she'd resolved herself to live with him and use the wish near the end of her lifespan, the chain on her heart having broken

Double-page supporter
@SirBecks Also I don't blame him
The technique Yuanyuan rejected from the ghost/ancestor connected to that throne which he did accept in the previous timeline literally forcibly deleted anything that wasn't about his training to ascend to godhood, so all the memories of the tender feelings he held for her were expunged from his noggin and only her being like a rival remained. In fact, the first several times he met her he had no memory of having met her before. Hence why the current Yuanyuan with his memories sealed rejected the technique feeling like it had cost him something precious

Users who are viewing this thread