Meng Shi Zai Shang - Ch. 185 - Kneel Down and Repent

Ahahaha truee if someone hates you to the point of plotting your death it'd be better to embarrass her in front of all those people than settle with a meager pill

Your enemy plotting your death and you let them go with apologize? Chen Fan disappointed

Meh... 😕
If she'll not come back for problems, humiliation is a good thing but it's obvious that she will come back for problems
This kind of development is just an easy and stupid way to add some problematic situations for the MCs since it could and should have been avoided easily
Just hope they will kill her quickly when she will come back (better if Chen Yuan kill her in the shadow just after that)

I liek that we finally got an adult that’s not a complete dumbass. The principal said either die or settle between yourselves and I gotta appreciate that.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Izarlos I agree with you but their general culture is that pride is more important than anything under the sun. In other words, giving an apology is harsher than death.

The better option would be to just kill her but there would be various repercussions that they don't want.

Fed-Kun's army
I gotta admit the way they served up that humiliation was just GUCCI.

But the other bish ain't got punished yet and I believe she was the masterminds I believe this pink haired girl is just spoiled ignorant fool Missy from big clan

If it's was me I do like this bi*** die so that at least you got erase one enemy and I'm sure without her die in first place she would come back and cause more problem because the bi*** will never learn their lesson before they meet their end you should finish her once for all

No, wait, guys, why was yuan yuan blushing at that part?!? I don't get it. Like, was he turned on??? Or was he laughing at his master acting all haughty? ( but there was no laugh sfx) Was it gap moe? 😵

@Mirara lol I looked back and you're totally right, I didn't register being called 'brother' would be something to get flustered by.

Users who are viewing this thread