Meng Shi Zai Shang - Ch. 194 - Conspiracy

Dex-chan lover
How are these bitches so confident!? They are completely convinced that their half baked plans with no real detail just "if I combine this and this, THIS will no doubt happen, I'm the smartest" will work, even when it already failed before.

what a vicious bitch..... and dumb too, you just started something you'll regret.. (but probably would still be stupid enough to provoke them again😩😧)

Dex-chan lover
While it would be nice if she shows her real strength, itll be more funny if she transforms to her original form and they will be like ...

I mean... She's just sending him to the devil's den lol- some weak ass to a nascent soul huh

Aggregator gang
How dumb can you be. The Principal already put you on notice and now you are trying to get someone killed (talking about Mister Liu)? Good luck with this scheme.

Dex-chan lover
PROTIP: Comfrey might be effective at alleviating symptoms, but it can also cause liver damage. If you have access to legitimate topicals, don't fuck with that shit.

@Valve
It's that whole spoiled, rich, nobility thing. When normally nobody can touch you, you don't realize that consequences apply to you too.

What really gets me is how classist they manage to be in these cultivation settings; that grungy hobo-looking dude you think looks like a beggar, could look like that because he's spent the last thousand years cultivating in some wild secret territory, collecting god-class (or whatever items), and can now wipe you out from existence with barely a thought. Yes, it's highly unlikely, but do you remember when how [insert family] picked a fight with that one guy who turned out to be the leader of [whatever super powerful secret sect] and the whole country got wiped off the map 53 years ago? It was terrible! Are you still going to kick him? REALLY?! 🙄

I mean Yuan Chu's already come out that she's been hiding her power when there was nothing going on, Pinky. Why would you think she would reveal all her cards now that someone (you) actually tried to kill her? Cannon fodder logic. Better get that Darwin award engraved.

Ugh this pink haired bitch spoiled really spoiled my mood just by looking at her not yet to read what she saying trash you better not mess with her she's have her own sect that you can't effort to mess with

I hope our heroine will wipe this pink haired clan family clean like the demon sect before. then you'll know who's you're messing with and you better not regret it when that time comes you ignorant bish

Double-page supporter
I'm 100% certain drugging Yuanchu with the intent to get her
raped
is gonna end poorly for them

Users who are viewing this thread