Meng Shi Zai Shang - Ch. 203 - Life is Sweet Because of You

When you’re getting revenge and a guinea pig for testing out how to heal your master’s hand.... Our little ML is making her multifunctional.

Him being all "you're on your period, you're not allowed to step on cold floor" actually triggers me. Feels like ML is increasingly possessive and controlling, even when he's dumb and there's literally no reason for it, and I hate it.

Lol just hope Yuan Yuan won't be too controlling~

Also this boy is getting more cunning and evil (─.─||)

Dex-chan lover
@Delu It's worse if you consider that she's at a level where she could literally walk on lava now. It may or may not be low-temperature lava only since cultivation levels are pretty unclear, but that ultimately doesn't even matter since it's beyond ignorant to think even actual real-life women are that vulnerable. It's on par with thinking it's bad for them to work out while menstruating because women are so delicate and vulnerable and must be protected even from themselves, like a baby who's too weak to lift its own head. (PROTIP: It's actually pretty good for you to work out while on the rag.)

Then there's the salt added in the wound by the fact that the male is a total simp because that's what socially ignorant women think they want so it pops up in shitty shoujo manga all the time (which this might as well be). It's the equivalent of haremshit where the women are cardboard cutouts and have literally no agency of their own because they exist for the sole purpose of the MC because men erroneously think that would be an enjoyable scenario for them in the long term. It's as indicative of psychological ignorance as it is of gynecological and makes me want to stab somebody because I belong to the same species with people who not only believe in but also spread these types of intellectual blight.

These hadn't been bothering me for a good while, on account of the protagonists being really young for the first part which made their behavior somewhat cute at least, and also because they threw some cultivation and time travel stuff for a genre combination that was new and novel to me and let me tolerate a lot of the typical cultivationshit/shoujoshit shenanigans, but now that the patterns have become clear enough where you can tell which clichés are about to happen before they do, retarded shit like this on the side is just unbearably grating.

I wish I could read the raws (up to 229 right now) because if this hasn't changed by then I'm dropping the shit out of this.

"you're on your period, you're not allowed to step on cold floor" That actually makes sense tho. Of course its not true. But you have to remember this isn't a place with modern technology with the modern medical knowledge. This place sets in ancient china where they believed that women on their periods shouldn't be touching or drinking cold things as its harmful to them. In fact it is still believed in most of modern day china. The fact ML notices is really sweet as hes taking care of MC.

kinda wanna see fmc being the badass nascent siul that she is tho,,, she’s being pretty passive as of late aaa

Contributor
"The reason I don't throw tantrums is because I don't get angry"

*wonders then what that was all about with trying to literally murder anyone who got close to his crush for the past 70 chapters*

Users who are viewing this thread