Menhera Shoujo Kurumi-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Menhera Shoujo Kurumi-chan

Dex-chan lover
From the perspective of the yandere's family. I like it

This type of girl is real, and I've encountered her lol. Real creepy and annoying, not even 1 minute have passed and she already sent more than 10 messages. If I did reply, she then quickly reply it with another 20. And we're not even going out.

Oh, she doesn't have suicidal tendency though. If you want to ask. There's another girl like that but she's an attention whore (which the whole class doesn't take seriously) basically.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
So you're saying the ideal solution is if she dates her brother

Dex-chan lover
She’s not *that* bad. Worst I know of literally bites when she’s in that anxious state. It’s the nasty, bruise-inflicting kind of bite.

Anw, this was pretty cute in a weird sort of way. I’ll probably stick around for more.

so it's a series about a toxic girl. can this really be classified as comedy? I'd classify it under trash

Dex-chan lover
@ZaToby - I guess the sister is a stereotypical "yandere" girl. Or maybe that's not the only thing wrong with her.

I've encountered this kind of girl. Really annoying and toxic, makes me want to die and never see their faces ever again.

God be like: Lets add some intellect, some good face, oh of course a good ass, and anxiety.....Oopsie!

Dex-chan lover
I was looking for something like this to understand what being called 'Menhera' means.
shit, oh no, I can totally relate to her, on smaller scale hopefully.

Dex-chan lover
This type of girl is real, and I've encountered her lol. Real creepy and annoying, not even 1 minute have passed and she already sent more than 10 messages. If I did reply, she then quickly reply it with another 20. And we're not even going out.

Oh, she doesn't have suicidal tendency though. If you want to ask. There's another girl like that but she's an attention whore (which the whole class doesn't take seriously) basically.
You only have 1 comment, comment more! :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Toxic is cute??? It's is a no for me sorry
Toxic is extremely cute, I want my cute gf to hit me and pull my hair and then smash my phone because there was a woman's contact on it (it was my mom's) for legal reasons this is a joke

Users who are viewing this thread