Menhera Shoujo Kurumi-chan

This manga is.... Problematic.
This doesn't feel like comedy (even tho i think the auther think its comical), so when a character with such a distructive personality, and a setting that's not that far from being realistic, makes for some very odd messaging from the author.
Am i supposed to laugh? Am i supposed to empathize with the little brother? Am i supposed to pity that girl? Does the author have anything to say about this obsessive aspect of love? Does he think its right to just leave this character to be just a hot mess of a person as they are? To not show the readers who to some degree think like her (through his satire) what is wrong, or how can they approach to fix themselves? Again, am i supposed to laugh?

i feel bad after reading this. i just realize there's no comedy tag, why am i expecting comedy .

idk why yall hate this too much, am I missing something? it's just a a hyper/emotionally unstable sister, relax. it's not the best, sure, but it's not the worst like you guys are making it to be. Maybe I have poor taste in manga, but chill. took someone days to draw this

Wow spot on with some of these chapters. I wonder if the author has experience with someone like this? Because this is a really good portrayal for a 4-koma.

Dex-chan lover
WAIT A MINUTE THIS IS THE HOODIE GIRL I'VE BEEN SEEING EVERYWHERE

Edit: wth I've never seen ratings spread out that evenly across all points like that but especially the 1s what's with the intense 1/10 ratings?

Holy fuck, I hate Konomi so much. I feel like most of Kurumi's problem wouldn't be this worse if it isn't for her shitty manipulative sister

Users who are viewing this thread