Menhera Shoujo Kurumi-chan

This manga is really strange. The humor isn't really funny yet I can't stop following it.

Dex-chan lover
i kind of get why this has such a low score, but damn its kind of interesting to read

Dex-chan lover
Hhmm, this is the girl they used in Line, right? This was..... Interesting.

Not exactly funny, but interesting. The art is also good

I was hoping this might eventually go somewhere, but it hasn't. 70+ chapters of boooooring

cute line sticker girl doing "cute" things.

the only real reason to read is... The brother????? Eh?

Dex-chan lover
@YUWIN Im willing to bet that the author was simply making this because "haha crazy anime girls are cute", and never really thought of it as a story about mental issue, despite the girl is obviously suffering from one.

Japan's views on mental illness is kinda fucked. A lot of the time they dont even aware or acknowledge that its a thing (for example, this manga).

The 10s and 1s ratings are having an absolute war... they’re almost even.
Anyways, I haven’t read this yet, but just here to let people know that before you judge on rating you should actually look at the collective of ratings. Since plenty of people screw with the ratings with their only 10s and only 1s, anywhere and everywhere, any manga site has it.

This has no substance. You can hardly find a reason to like the main female character. All she does is threaten to kill her self and force stress upon others. She is essentially really problematic and annoying. Whenever I think about her personality she just comes off as a selfish airhead. There is really no reason to read this unless your looking to be bored by some girl who has obvious mental illness be written off as “cute” her behavior is being excused by those around her and her actions portray that of a manipulative narcissistic person. Her family and boyfriend just do whatever she ask. This is boring and borderline disturbing.

@Comic_nerd1012 I don't think this was supposed to be taken that seriously. I'm more than positive this just a comedy about a cute manhera girl and most people just don't find it funny.

Sorry if my statement sounded harsh, I’m a writer and tend to go into great detail with my reviews. I understand that this is meant to be lighthearted but for those with mental issues and self harming tendencies it seems more like a mockery. It’s like she is being portrayed as a sad nuisance that keep pulling the “I’ll kill myself!” card and essentially making life harder for those around her.

I don't think the writer wrote this with cuteness/lighthearted in mind. It's seinen alright, the comedy and the art being cute is for the purpose of irony, I guess. It makes me thinking "there are people like this out there huh". Wondering what she'll do next and the reaction of people around her is what makes me keep reading it, and wether she actually stay like that till the end of the story or somehow "healed" of her illness. Hopes the author actually make a conclusion about her illness. It might give insight next time you encounter someone like her. But hey, that's an opinion. An online opinion. Thanks for reading

Dex-chan lover
I'm on chapter 7 and I can't read anymore of this as it's too close to my previous relationship jeez

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for the brother, that little sister can fuck off tho

Users who are viewing this thread