Menhera Shoujo Kurumi-chan

She is just like my Ex Gf..
scary..
She used the same Sticker-Sets in Chats
She actes like her..
all the same..

Cae

Whoever wrote the description needs to be told what homely means.

Double-page supporter
I think the ratings are so low because people are downvoting out of trauma lol. As far as its actual objective merits go, I must respect how successfully it portrays BPD with so few pages. Like, this has to be genuinely triggering to some survivors I'd imagine.

Dex-chan lover
k0o4u3lbio021.jpg

Group Leader
Sorry for being late on chapters 31-32, I was supposed to upload them from my phone during my trip but I forgot to put the files on my phone

wow some stacy who has everything you could ever want in life is just as sad as me guys hahahahahahhah fuck you author

Dex-chan lover
Makes me feel bad for people who suffer emotional swings like this.

Dex-chan lover
This girl is the most annoying thing I have seen in quite a while and the fact that both her shitstain of a little brother and the story itself treat her mental issues as some cute quirks is just infuriating.

This isn´t "cute" or funny at all, that girl needs serious psychiatric and pharmacological help. Probably should be interned too, for a while at least.

Well, from reading the comments I can tell the manga is STILL treating mental issues lightly. I dropped this after a few chapters and it becoming VERY clear that this manga dose not care one bit about mental issues and openly laughs at them, treating it like it was a joke. (Seriously, this girl needs help, not to be laughed at.)

Group Leader
Reading this made me feel high-key uncomfortable
It just feels
wrong

Idk
The comedy doesn't come across as funny, just messed up
She needs help :(

this is too "real" for my taste.
have someone like this in my family and trust me it's not a pleasant sight...

Aggregator gang
@Kiraidesu As someone with BPD, I'd imagine people are downvoting because of how flippantly it's treating it. I don't think it's really a successful portrayal when it's obviously never going to take the disorder seriously. Without the Very Real elements of actual self-harmful acts and the steady march of your own life falling apart (due to lack of motivation from depression or an inability to keep yourself in check from mania) it's honestly more irritating than it is trauma inducing. Her "perfect image" wouldn't exist if it was representing it accurately, though that's to be expected considering the genre.

Users who are viewing this thread