Menhera Shoujo Kurumi-chan

Dex-chan lover
Just because this manga hit a lot closer to home doesn't make it deserving all of the bad rating tbh. Manga culture has a lot of degeneracy to its stories, but most people are blind to it because of simple drawings and cute expressions. Looking at it without rose tinted glasses, a manga not treating mental illness seriously is the least of our problems.

how can people relate to this? this doesnt actually happen right? Has to be rare if it does

@aziez I think the true power of manga is making the craziest shit interesting to read, cause the cuteness lightens down the craziness xD

@yamusing oh boy you are so wrong

These butthurt children need to shut the fuck up about "mental illness" being taken lightly. You wine like kiddies, because somebody has the audacity to make jokes about something bad, you may or may not have. There is nothing so serious that we shouldn't be able joke about it.
The behavior displayed by the girl in the manga is unacceptable and unless you act as crazy as her, you have nothing to be offended about, so let people joke about what they want and unzip your fucking chastity cage for a minute.

Double-page supporter
you know she gets away with it because she's cute
it's like how mass shooters are loved all over the country because they're cute

Banned
@whoamiagain

It's women who think they're cute. Cause I believe there's a study saying how women are attracted to violent men or something.

The mass shooters are called incel and loser by everyone else so that's a bad analogy.

But yeah I agree.

"You sound like the butthurt child here @Cancerino just look how angry you got cause people on the internet don't agree with you."
We can call each other butthurt children forever if our reasoning is "You critisize x thing therefore you must be a butthurt child" which doesn't change the fact that getting angry over somebody not treating mental problems as the end of the world is unjustified and cancel-culture.
I don't actually have a problem with people getting angry over the internet if i think their reasons are justified so trying to call me out for hypocrisy wouldn't work.

Dex-chan lover
I know for a fact there are indeed (many) people just like her, but honestly she's hopeless. She's a disaster in the making (be it ending in a mental hospital, Overdose, suicide or maybe even murder) and really will hurt everyone close to her sooner or later (her family, boyfriends who dated her because they actually loved her and maybe even eventual children she'll have in the future). No one looking for a healthy relationship will want to keep dating her for a long time, at most they'll go out with her for her body and dump her once she gets too needy/annoying or crosses some line, and each time she gets dumped will make her get even worse. Therapy would help for sure, but it's not a miracle pill, she'd need to understand that there's more to life than having a boyfriend, to look for fulfillment elsewhere and to love herself more, but it's really not that simple or easy.

That said i feel like this shouldn't have the comedy tag. It has moe art and has the 4-koma format but that's it. Any comedy attempts fall flat because of how heavy the theme is.

Supporter
Stories and games about mental illness always bring out the weirdos.

Dex-chan lover
I use stickers of her in WS. I didn't know she had a manga. I'll save it for later because it seems polemical.

Aggregator gang
I can't tell whether is a really unfunny black comedy or a really drawn-out, bland drama. 4-komas aren't exactly the best format for incorporating serious issues like mental illness into manga unless it's for comedic reasons, and even then, it's not exactly shrewd or clever with its "unique" take on it.

Users who are viewing this thread