Menhera Shoujo Kurumi-chan

Dex-chan lover
Because moe-fication this shit is cute and funny but in reality is scarry as fuck... Even for the little brother

Dex-chan lover
A bit relateable.
Except for razors and blades.

Idk I've been in relationships w/ people like this both platonic and romantic. It's awful when it happens to real people, but manga isn't real life so its easier to dissociate this behavior from the real life consequences and enjoy it for what its trying to do.

Oh yeah, LINE and WhatsApp stickers brought me here as well... let's see what this is about...

Thought I would give this a try but couldn’t figure out why people like this trash.

Aggregator gang
this manga just feel off sometime,

it's hard to laugh at this manga.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's supposed to be comedy, but I cannot laugh. I found someone like this in real life. It's relatable and also annoy me. 😅

Aggregator gang
When you'd rather root for the faceless guy than the cute girl

She seems extremely annoying, but also reallistic and rellatable. What a weird mango

First manga I've ever read where I found the wincest route to be unappealing.
Hopefully Taichi's lovelife is better than the sisters.

Double-page supporter
Can I slap this psycho bitch? Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase? (FTR, I'm not a dude)

A menhera can seem pretty similar to a a yandere, but they're actually pretty dang different. For example, a yandere is obsessively in love with someone else while a menhera is obsessed with the attention they get from someone else. Pretty interesting stuff.

Also, hearing anyone say that any of this is relatable or understandable worries me a lot...

Yeah I work in this field and we have around 70 clients spread out amongst 19 houses, honestly I love my job because there are two people who are exactly like this... and they are dating each other they take meds to be a little less intense but meds can only correct it so much. SO, these two are always either lovey dovey or at each other's throats and it changes like THAT. Long story short working with mentally ill people is not as bad as people think and sometimes it's hilarious either way for ME it's relatable.

Users who are viewing this thread