Mercenary Enrollment - Ch. 13

wha was the point of doing a trash translation when reaper_scans already released ch 13 and 14 on their website and will soon release it on mangadeX?

This is so good, one of my favorite series running I need more! Thanks so much for the translation

@sixten181
mate... whats the point of commenting on this when you know no one will care about your opinion, just like how you dont care about my opinion.

@Saytto who cares, it's an experience to learn. Also, they would've delayed posting them on Mangadex if they didn't see someone else uploaded Ch.13 in English just like they always do :)

Power Uploader
@EvilPirat Not that we "delay" i just dont find any point in uploading here instantly when this brings me 0 profit all it brings me is toxic jealous people like yourself. but for you i'll keep it updated :D

@dinqee Ah yes, doing translations for fun and experience is "toxic and jealous" while doing it for profit is so honorable. Do as you wish.

Power Uploader
@EvilPirat Profit or not there is many series u can go and "translate" but hey you just copy and change few words in our translation.. isnt that what u did on GOB too? how about u go and do that to series that have been dropped and actually translate?

@dinqee Going for some false accusations now, huh?

yVdv63Q.png

Group Leader
uh i compared the translations
no offense if you didn't, but it kinda looks like you just copied reaper's translations and typesetted them badly onto the raws....
ngl, same with god of blackfield
the wordings are barely different, too...

okay well thanks for the translation anyways

@dinqee I understand that you want to delay translation so your site get more viewers. Even Mangadex have a proper feature for that (sadly you don't even use that).

But its so hilarious of you accusing someone stealing your work (idk if its true, so no comment on that) , while you actually steal someone else work and make money of it. There is no fucking way you will compensate the author for that.

Power Uploader
@FalleNxHunter XDDD im not making any money, people that work for us do. The whole mangadex does the same thing if you're talking about stealing work this website should be down like any other scanlation including my own. personally i would love that and to see only official translations. But in what kind of world we live in, you unthankful people that want it for free all you can do is be toxic and not thankful for people that dedicate hours and their skills on this. And as u can see he just copy pasted our translation everyone can notice that.

Respect for those who thank for translation.

@osqmu I took a look now and there are definitely similarities, but their version has more grammatical mistakes than mine and they use words like "Oppa" and "Sunbae" without translating them. I'll try to get better at typesetting though, only uploaded two chapters so far. Will make sure to avoid this kind of comment circus in future.

@FalleNxHunter Exactly right. Translating manga/manhwa/manhua should be a hobby and people should do it for fun and experience, not for money. MangaDex unlike *certain sites* isn't infested by ads, and they're not profiting from other people's work. There's a good reason why they run the website purely on donations.

Users who are viewing this thread