Mercenary Enrollment - Ch. 131

Dex-chan lover
Man the assassin is stupid af. He already knew Ijin is good at CQC and still pointed his gun close to him. So much for a trained assassin

Power Uploader
I don't understand what group this is. It has one hentai upload from some random guy almost a year ago. And then this Leveler person started uploading under this group's name. The group website redirects to exhentai's homepage. Weird. But I'm not complaining, Luminous have been lazy with their uploads ever since Reaper dropped this series.

I don't understand what group this is. It has one hentai upload from some random guy almost a year ago. And then this Leveler person started uploading under this group's name. The group website redirects to exhentai's homepage. Weird. But I'm not complaining, Luminous have been lazy with their uploads ever since Reaper dropped this series.
wait Reaper dropped this series?

Staff
Super Moderator
yeah now that my report was processed by the mods, turns out Leveler uploaded the chapters to some random "anon" group even tho the chapters are from RumiTL :aquadrink:

Power Uploader
yeah now that my report was processed by the mods, turns out Leveler uploaded the chapters to some random "anon" group even tho the chapters are from RumiTL :aquadrink:
That was what I initially thought as well but since this RumiTL person didn't mention which website they're uploading at in a single place, it was hard to come to that conclusion.

wait Reaper dropped this series?
Yes.

Users who are viewing this thread