Mercenary Enrollment - Ch. 140

Thanks for chap! The small watermarks with your links in the white space are no bother!

I appreciate your translations, but I believe you shouldn't feel angry or annoyed because they are stealing your work. Remember, you are also scanlating this without permission from the publisher and author.

Dex-chan lover
Wait. Do we know what he did before he was 001?
Plane Crash >

Suffered Amnesia and trained in the Numbers camp until he's become 001 >

Memory came back, because of that he couldn't follow camp orders anymore (killing children, woman etc. without questioning)>

After regaining memory he left the camp, rendering numbers following him unable to move, but someone else killed them (Cause for numbers hatred towards him, since they were made to believe he killed them)>

He's become a mercenary, until he rescued Major Kang in a mission, who in turn found his grandpa and sister>

Ijin returns and we end where we're at now

Hello @RumiTL ! First, I hope you are well and on the way to health! Second, thank you so much for the great and clean translation. I've been reading it for a few weeks now and I really enjoy your work! Thirdly, the watermarks are no bother! They don't disturb the reading experience at all!

I hope you find your health again,

Hydrargyros

thanks for the nice translation rumi! get well soon!

could it be that 002 has a crush on 001? that would be a hell of a plot twist!?

Dex-chan lover
I love how there is always something new and interesting without going for any cliches.
About the stamps, they are not a bother at all, in reality is better to have them.
Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate your translations, but I believe you shouldn't feel angry or annoyed because they are stealing your work. Remember, you are also scanlating this without permission from the publisher and author.
Bro, you're reading it from someone who is pirated it, lmao. Think before you say something.

Bro, you're reading it from someone who is pirated it, lmao. Think before you say something.
Of course, I carefully consider my words and excuse me, I also read to pay bro. I'm only reading it here because the official version is updating slowly. What's wrong with sharing my opinion? And please note that the translator/scanlator is making a profit from translating this.

Users who are viewing this thread