Mercenary Enrollment - Ch. 15

Aggregator gang
That girl's got guts! It's so refreshing~
She's rich, beautiful, nice, and is even willing to risk her life for her friends. She's literally perfect XD
I feel like a bit of romance between her and the MC might actually be kind of fun~ And I usually like when the MC stays single hahaha
Thanks for the chapter~

Damn, this series is gooooood. At first I ship the bodyguard, but the mob boss... That could be a good ship too

Small correction but I think that lady in the opening panels is Yuma's sister, not her mom. She talked about how her siblings wanted to take her down and about their grandfather who seems to run the SW group

Fpk

That woman must be Yuna's sister both of them called the SW chairman grandfather and she had mentioned in the previous chapter that she's got bad blood with her older brother and sister.

I guess, Yuna is born from her father affair from another woman, so she is just half blood related to her sister n brother 😁

Well should've asked "Who were you" instead huh
Nice opportunity got missed. That's unfortunate

Dex-chan lover
There's going to be an epic tag-team coming up, I bet.

Ijin has the right of it. I doubt Sukwoo is experienced in operating alone behind enemy lines like Ijin is.

Noooo this felt too short, well thanks anyway.

The woman at the beginning may be the mother or the sister of Yuna, I doesn't matter but those genes in their family are 10/10

Users who are viewing this thread