Mercenary Enrollment - Ch. 16

Fed-Kun's army
I know, that we all want mc to beat that boss guy.
But i would love to see, that both ijin and sukjoo, work together to take him down.

I don't know what it is but I don't like these two extras

Dex-chan lover
Fighting with a knife sounds like something straight up Ijin's alley.

Sukjoo and Ijin are definitely going to get along well. At the very least, both of them will have the school under their thumb.

This is the kind of webcomic you should start reading when its like 60 chapters in. Otherwise you suffer waiting from one episode to the next. Big thanks to reaper scans for the quick translation!

Dex-chan lover
@scarlet_summer
Lol I really like these beat em up scenarios, but I always wondered that as well.
I think I can understand if it was Japan since they have strict gun laws, but yeah why don't bad guys ever just use guns and have to go all out with sticks and knives and get their asses beat.

I should have begun to read this webtoon way later. Now I feel like dying getting this kind of cliffhanger each chapter

The man of the day arrived~

Hopefully next chapter will be about him prevailing and beating those baddies o(`ω ´*)o

Ha. These guys think they’re so cool with knives. Sukjoo is a bodyguard so he’s probably not used to dealing with knives, but Ijin is a war machine that was raised on the battlefield.

Users who are viewing this thread