Mercenary Enrollment - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Now oniisama should lend his hand in resolving the rich ojousama's problem too. At least by teaching her protector some combat knight fighting.

This is really good, and the sinopsis really doesn't make it justice.

This is not about a bad ass mercenary, is about reconecting with thier human side, about learning that life is more than surviving. Value of family and friendship, of overcoming shit and all that.

The fact that the original bullies are and the nerd are becoming friends, and there seems to be actual character development in all fronts. MC, Sister, School friends, and surely the rich family faction too...

This is my new favorite korean web comic, right next to Crimsom Karma.

We really out here watching a human weapon learn how to be normal huh

It's been done before but wth, still wholesome as sht

Fed-Kun's army
Can we just stop turning wholesome moments into incest? Like seriously, just let them be sis and bro.

Here comes another calm before the storm

And some of yall need to chill tf with that incest thing

Dex-chan lover
It's a shame the translation already caught up with the raws. was hoping for another mass release

So cute. I'm a bit scared ... infact, I know for sure that more crazy things are about to happen.

Isn't it possible to guess his background from the plane incident?
I mean, now they concluding that he is a trained person in combat if they look at where his plane accident happened and considering the geography (maybe a conflict areas) they can put 2 + 2 together, right?

Dex-chan lover
@twia i would assume that it's hard to do because techincally instead he a dead man so like there's no real data/recordings of him since the crash and i would believe that a crash in that region is.... well common/hard to investigate for survivors and stuff cause of the instability and unrest. I would also think that there's the possibility that the identity he's using now is different because maybe with him being legally and in all technically dead, he had to take on a completely new identity and that could maybe make investigating hard cause it's not like he had a whole in his information but rather no information before arriving in korea right?

BCS

Dex-chan lover
m'lady and Ijin ship already leaving the docks, will the little sister end up with m'lady's bodyguard?

Also no, when a psychologist tells you to come visit once a week you're not fucking okay

Users who are viewing this thread