Mercenary Enrollment - Ch. 8

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Oh god I was right, the stronger enemies just keep appearing

Will he beat up the president of Korea by the time this webtoon is over?

0 points for originality but 10 points for execution. the plots pretty much same as the shitty Chinese cultivation metropolitan returnees but with more level headed and likable mc accompanied with actually competent art and action.
pretty good

@BCS The president of Korea will happen to be backed by the US, and US are obviously backed by lizard people and illuminati. It is safe to assume, webtoon will end with him beating the emperor of the intergalactic empire or god.
@Khairu2609 Honestly, i prefer such villains to be dealt with swiftly and decisively, torture is meh. Allowing them to live is like a promise of troubles.

I wonder how he plan to resolve this situation. He can't just beat parents up because it's stupid and this is not chinese manhua. Realisticly they just can call police and arrest him for intrusion and violence.

@waparker yea call the cops tell them a high schooler broke in beat all their trained guards then beat them... now they can prove it but how would they look after it gets on the news and looks are everything for these people and its gonna be something really difficult to keep quiet...buut i don't think he'll beat them

That mom and daughter had better get their comeuppance. 😡 I'm especially tired of the sister always escaping unscathed while "innocent" third parties suffer instead.

Aggregator gang
I bet MC will call his higher up friends and the blonde family will be instantly fired and lost all their asset. 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Better start praying to god because the girl and her family will have to deal with more than a broken arm.

I hope this won't be the template for all the upcoming conflict. Otherwise, it's just a fckg chinese Manhua.

Aggregator gang
Omae wa mo shindeiru 🤣
In my country, you can call it " Membangunkan harimau tidur".
They mess with the wrong person, a bonafide mercenary, who train to kill
Well, It doesnt make sense but interesting🤣

Why is the dad the only reasonable one with them. He's the only one thinking clearly.

Mother F*CKER! He went after the parents?! 🤣 did NOT see that coming. Respect. No more beating around the bush or waiting to respond to their nonsense. Go straight to the source. End this sh*t NOW!

wow the children got it from their mom i guess. at least the brother has learnt not to fuck with MC. the father just goes along with anything his wife says

Users who are viewing this thread